- What data do we collect?
- What does kaomoji do with this data?
- Third Parties and Links
- How do we secure the data?
- Your rights
Hello! As kaomoji (“us”, “we”, “our”), we maintain and operate www.kaomoji.co (the Site), and we are responsible for processing your Personal Data on this Site. Your privacy is important to us, so we take care in processing and securing your data. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from the users of the Site.
We will elaborate on what kind of data we collect, why we collect it, how we collect it, to what extent we share your data, and what your rights are regarding your privacy.
We use your Personal Data for providing and improving the Site for its Users (“you”), as well as for reasons explained further in this policy. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1 - Contact
Veilingweg 67, 3981PB Bunnik
James Zeelenberg maintains data collection and processing and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - What data do we collect?
Kaomoji collects and processes Personal Data relating to users of the Site only if you have given your consent, if provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the Users (for example creating an account), or if processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation Kaomoji is subject to. When you make use of our Site or services, we collect the following types of data, through the Site or through third parties:
Personal Data. We only keep and process Personal Data which you provide to us with consent, within the framework of the service you request, or of which it is clear that it is provided to us to be processed.
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other Personal Data that you provided us, for example by creating an account on the Site or placing an order.
Usage Data, which is collected automatically when using the Site.
- Internet Browser and device type
3 - What does kaomoji do with this data?
The Data that is collected to allow us to provide you with our services. Specifically, we use it for the following purposes:
- Contacting you for the purpose of providing our services
- Delivering goods and services to you
- Informing you about changes to our products and services
- Sending you our newsletter
- Allowing you to create an account
- Processing your orders
- Processing your payments
- Providing Platforming services and hosting this website
- Analysing your behaviour on our Website to improve the Website and to adjust offers of products and services to your preferences. (See “5. Cookies” for more information)
- Legal purposes, in the case Kaomoji is required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities The Data is processed at the Kaomoji office and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Kaomoji may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever you have given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, delete, correct data and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
4 - Third Parties and Links
Personal Data collected by Kaomoji is not sold to third parties. Data may be accessible to external parties appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Kaomoji. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time. As of 02/03/2021, the following third-party services may have access to your Data:
- Google Analytics; with the purpose of analyzing behavior on our Website. For more information on how your Data is used through Google Analytics, see here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- Facebook; with the purpose of tracking Cookies.
- Shopify; with the purpose of maintaining the website and tracking Usage Data.
- E-Boekhouden.nl and Webwinkelfacturen; with the purpose of processing your orders.
- TransIP; for the purpose of maintaining the Website and backing up Usage Data and Personal Data.
- Newsletter / Mailchimp; with the purpose of contacting you.
- MyParcel; PostNL; DHL Express; DHL Parcel; Send Cloud; with the purpose of tracking and delivering our goods to you.
- Mollie (credit card, iDeal; etc.); PayPal; to process payment details.
Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
5 - Cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
6 - How do we secure the data?
Kaomoji takes the protection of your Personal Data seriously and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
We make use of Transport Layer Security (TLS) and its predecessor Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and security software such as virus scanners and firewall. TLS and SSL are methods which ensure privacy and data integrity, which allows us to send your data over a secure connection. Additionally, transactions and payments completed are completed with through payment methods Mollie or PayPal, which ensure secure internet payments and that data is protected. For more information on how your data is secured, see:
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you feel your Personal Data is not sufficiently secure, you can contact us (see “1. Contact”).
7 - Your rights
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or verify the accuracy of your Personal Data. You can do this yourself through the settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data or lodge a complaint about the Data processing. You also have the right object to Data Processing at any time.
This means you can request disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing in a commonly used format, as well as have it transferred to another controller, if technically feasible.
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to us through the contact details provided (See “1. Contact”). These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
9 - Summary